Should I downsize my property?
If you’re thinking of downsizing, then it’s important to take some time to consider all the potential benefits and drawbacks before making a decision.
The benefits of downsizing can include:
- Moving to a property that is easier to manage, making it easier to maintain independent living
- Moving to a property with lower energy bills and upkeep costs
- Moving to a location closer to family, friends or amenities
- Equity can be released from your property
As with all important life changes however, it’s important first to consider where this move fits into your bigger picture.
Who we work with
We want to be sure we can provide the standard of excellence and service that our clients deserve. That’s why we are careful about only working with those clients for whom we can provide our very best work.
Our clients work with us because they value a long-term, meaningful relationship and an extraordinary, personalised service. They engage us to help them achieve goals and aspirations that mean something in their life. And that is what we always strive to deliver.
That means if you’re looking for a one-off piece of transactional financial advice, we may not be the right fit for you.
Our services are best suited for those who:
- Are company directors / senior executives / partners in a professional practice
- Business owners, or
- Are widowed
- Are saving for future plans
- Have a good lifestyle and want to protect it
- Would like some professional and personal guidance on how to help you get the best from your life with the money you have
Mostly, we meet new clients at a crossroads in their life; they are looking to make changes or overcome worries about the future.
Our services are therefore designed for clients who are facing key life decisions, looking for personal and professional guidance about their goals and who may need existing assets realigned into a comprehensive lifestyle financial plan.
If you’re unsure whether our services are right for you, get in touch and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
How we can help
“What is it you want from life in your future?”
This is one of the first questions we ask all clients when they access the Santorini Retirement Lifestyle Programme.
As registered Lifestyle Planners we understand the importance of planning for a future based on the lifestyle you aspire to.
Using our Santorini Retirement Lifestyle Planning methodology, we connect the dots between your financial realities and the life you want to live and create a ‘truly holistic’ plan that encompasses your lifestyle and financial goals.
client since 2017