Typically, meetings are held at our office in Barrow upon Soar, but we also host appointments via Zoom which means you don’t need to leave your home to participate in a meeting with us.
On-site parking is very limited. Two hours’ free parking is available at the local Co-op, which is a short walk away. There is also public parking at the train station towards the end of the High Street.
No. Initial meetings are always held at our expense.
If there is something specific you would like Matthew to look at, then, by all means, bring it with you. You will not usually be asked to bring anything with you to the initial meeting.
No. There is no requirement or pressure to agree to anything at the initial meeting. Most people do, however, tend to make up their mind about whether to move forward or not at that meeting.
- Achieving the lifestyle you aspire to
- Answering your questions about your future
- Eliminating the worry about running out of money in your retirement
- Helping you get the most out of your money
- Allowing you to live for today, knowing that tomorrow is taken care of
- Peace of mind and confidence in your future
- Financial security
- Investments that provide an income
- Helping your children or children financially
- Protecting what is precious to you
- Ensuring you aren’t paying too much tax.
These are just some of the many benefits clients tell us they gain from financial planning! For more information on how financial planning could help you, contact us for a free initial meeting.
Yes. That means I’m not tied to any one particular product or provider and that my recommendations are always and only based on what I believe to be in your best interests.
No. We are an independent financial planning firm.
Registered Life Planner® – Kinder Institute of Life Planning
BA (Hons) 2.2 in Economics – De Montfort University
FPC – Financial Planning Certificate
SV1 – Savings & Investments
CF9 – Pensions Simplification
J05 – Pension Income Options
R01 – Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
R02 – Investment Principles & Risk
R04 – Pensions & Retirement Planning
AF5 – Financial Planning Process
R08 – Pensions Update
FA7 – Financial Services Products
R03 – Personal Taxation
FP&A – Financial Planning and Advice
I’m also a member of the following:
- Personal Finance Society (PFS)
- Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments (CISI)
- The Kinder Institute of Life Planning
client since 2017