Typically, meetings are held at our office in Hoton, Loughborough, but we also host appointments via Zoom which means you don’t need to leave your home to participate in a meeting with us.
Yes, we have enough on-site parking for visitors. You will be notified of a dedicated parking space when you book your appointment.
No. Initial meetings are always held at our expense.
If there is something specific you would like Matthew to look at, then, by all means, bring it with you. You will not usually be asked to bring anything with you to the initial meeting.
No. There is no requirement or pressure to agree to anything at the initial meeting. Most people do, however, tend to make up their mind about whether to move forward or not at that meeting.
- Achieving the lifestyle you aspire to
- Answering your questions about your future
- Eliminating the worry about running out of money in your retirement
- Helping you get the most out of your money
- Allowing you to live for today, knowing that tomorrow is taken care of
- Peace of mind and confidence in your future
- Financial security
- Investments that provide an income
- Helping your children or children financially
- Protecting what is precious to you
- Ensuring you aren’t paying too much tax.
These are just some of the many benefits clients tell us they gain from financial planning! For more information on how financial planning could help you, contact us for a free initial meeting.
Yes. That means I’m not tied to any one particular product or provider and that my recommendations are always and only based on what I believe to be in your best interests.
No. We are an independent financial planning firm.
Certified Financial Planner™
BA (Hons) 2.2 in Economics – De Montfort University
Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Financial Planning
Level 6 Certificate in Advanced Financial Planning
FP&A – Financial Planning and Advice
AF5 – Financial Planning Process
J05 – Pension Income Options
R08 – Pensions Update
R04 – Pensions & Retirement Planning
R03 – Personal Taxation
R02 – Investment Principles & Risk
R01 – Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
SV1 – Savings & Investments
CF9 – Pensions Simplification
FA7 – Financial Services Products
FPC – Financial Planning Certificate
I’m a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments (CISI)
I’m also a member of the following:
- Personal Finance Society (PFS)
- The Kinder Institute of Life Planning
client since 2014