Do I have enough already?
Do you ever find yourself worrying about any of the following questions?
- What if I run out of money during my retirement and need start working again?
- What if I don’t have enough money to retire when I want to?
- What if I don’t have enough money to enjoy my retirement and support my family at the same time?
- What if I don’t have enough money to live the life I dream of in retirement?
Many people approach retirement with little or no idea how much money they will need or the best way to take an income.
How much is enough?
There are two dangers when you don’t know how much is ‘enough’:
- That you run out of money
- That you do not live your life to the full and you die with ‘too much’ money
All too often, when people don’t know how much money they’re going to need in retirement, they continue to work, continue to worry and continue to put off those goals and aspirations that bring real joy to life.
Your wealth should be there to give you the life you want. When you understand how much is enough, you can enjoy your money, and relax, safe in the knowledge the future is planned for.
With the help of lifestyle financial planning, our clients have been able to:
- Retire early
- Enhance their retirement lifestyle
- Spend more on making memories
- Fulfil those long-held goals and aspirations, and
- Start ‘gifting’ to family and helping them to achieve their goals, too.
Who we work with
We want to be sure we can provide the standard of excellence and service that our clients deserve. That’s why we are careful about only working with those clients for whom we can provide our very best work.
That means the Santorini Retirement Lifestyle Programme won’t be right for everyone.
Our clients work with us because they value a long-term, meaningful relationship and an extraordinary, personalised service. They engage us to help them achieve goals and aspirations that mean something in their life. And that is what we always strive to deliver.
So, if you have less than £100k annual household income, or you’re just looking to buy a product (say a pension, and ISA or some life insurance) we may not be what you need.
Our services are best suited for those who:
- Are company directors / senior executives / partners in a professional practice
- Business owners, or
- Are widowed
- Are preparing for retirement
- Have a good lifestyle and want to protect it
- Would like some professional and personal guidance on how to help you get the best from your life with the money you have
Mostly, we meet new clients at a crossroads in their life, when they are looking to make changes or overcome worries about the future.
If you’re unsure whether our services are right for you, get in touch and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
How we can help
As part of the Santorini Retirement Lifestyle Programme, we use cutting edge lifetime cashflow forecasting tools to help you work out you how much money you will need for the rest of your life.
We will provide you with answers to your questions and, crucially, show you whether you are on track to retire when and how you want. Our lifetime cashflow forecasting tools will also identify any shortfall or threats to your situation and highlight what it will take to combat this and get you back on track to the retirement you would like.
Whatever the outcome, your Lifestyle Financial Planner will be able to work with you to tailor your financial planning so that you feel confident about where you are heading financially.
client since 2017