As an established accountant, you are fully aware of the challenges involved in gaining the trust and confidence of your clients. It only comes when you provide years of devoted service to both them and their families.
We have built up a close relationship with many accountants in the East Midlands and recognise that by combining our expertise, we can further benefit our clients and deliver an outstanding and seamless service.
A trusted partner for you and your clients
We appreciate the value of your client relationships. So you can be confident that we can provide advice that is independent, authorised and regulated by the FCA.
We collaborate extensively with accountants in managing the financial aspects of their clients’ matters, ensuring a joined-up approach both before, during, and following crucial financial decisions. Not every client will be ready to speak to a financial planner, so we will work closely alongside you to identify potential clients who are at the point where they need financial planning advice.
Our partnership is dynamic and mutually beneficial. Beyond offering support to your clients, we actively generate business opportunities to enhance your prospects. We prioritise a proactive relationship, ensuring continuous collaboration and shared success.
How we will work with your clients
If your client is a small business owner based in the East Midlands, we can help them preserve their wealth and reach their goals. We specialise in looking after owners of small family businesses, who are typically five to ten years from retirement. We help people work out their exit strategy and retirement, turning their hard-earned capital into income that won’t run out.
We will identify their future financial objectives and establish how much their present and future lifestyle will cost and the capital they will need to fund their retirement.
As you would expect, we will guide your client’s business through the highs and lows of its journey, offering expertise during the successes and support when things don’t go as expected.
How the referral process works
Leveraging our expertise, we can introduce the most suitable solutions to your clients, so they can move forward with confidence, knowing they have the best support team behind them. This is how the process will work:
- You will refer your client to us, via the RQ website and we will establish whether they need our expertise.
- We will work with them to create a clear plan for their ideal future life, using sophisticated software to visually bring it to life.
- We will help them organise, optimise and maximise their resources, including their business and personal assets.
- We liaise with you and your client throughout the process to ensure a joined-up approach.
- We guide and encourage them towards achieving their ideal future and keep them on track as life and the world evolve.
What sets us apart
Santorini Financial Planning was founded by Certified Financial Planner™ Matthew Walne in 2011. With more than 23 years of experience in financial services, Matthew stands out from many advisers in the East Midlands. Here are a few more things that make us different:
- By choosing Santorini Financial Planning, you’ll be coming to someone with many years of experience in dealing with small business owners and who specialises in this area.
- We are one of the only financial planners in the East Midlands to obtain the RQ Certification, which gives professionals the confidence to connect with like-minded, high-calibre financial planners.
- Our RQ rating takes the due diligence strain from you and allows you to work with us compliantly and you can confidently justify and evidence your decisions and actions in referring to your existing referral partners.
RQ Ratings has been built in collaboration with the ICAEW and aligned with the CISI, the leading financial planning professional body. It’s a respected benchmark that helps the very best firms to stand out and grow. In short, RQ takes the due diligence strain from you and helps you to find a great financial planning firm to work with.
To be RQ Certified, a team delved into the inner workings of our firm, covering our client proposition, the structure and governance underpinning the delivery of services and advice to clients, our trading and regulatory history, and financial soundness. We also completed a thorough assessment process.
We proudly display our badge to show industry peers and professional connections that we have passed the robust process.
If you’re unsure whether our services are right for you and your clients, get in touch, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
client since 2014