When can I retire or slow down?
There is no one ‘right’ time to retire; there is only the right time for you.
You may be wanting to retire early and wondering whether that’s possible. Or you may have already reached retirement age but feel that your life is enhanced by working and wish to carry on for as long as possible. You may want a phased retirement; a chance to slow down, but remain employed in some capacity, as a consultant, for example.
Retiring your way, at your pace
To help you establish the ideal time and way to retire for you, we need to determine the answers to a few key questions:
- Are you wanting to retire ‘from’ or ‘to’ something?
- Do you simply want to scale back a bit or do you want to stop working altogether?
- Are you seeking a new challenge or change of direction?
- What are your goals for retirement?
- What lifestyle would you like to realise in retirement?
Of course, your retirement plans will need to be an alignment of your wishes and your finances.
So, we’ll ‘crunch the numbers’ for you and tell you what’s possible. But by starting with what you want to achieve from the years ahead, we can make sure the two are aligned as closely as possible and that your wellbeing, health and future happiness are prioritised.
Who we work with
We want to be sure we can provide the standard of excellence and service that our clients deserve. That’s why we are careful about only working with those clients for whom we can provide our very best work.
That means the Santorini Retirement Lifestyle Programme won’t be right for everyone.
Our clients work with us because they value a long-term, meaningful relationship and an extraordinary, personalised service. They engage us to help them achieve goals and aspirations that mean something in their life. And that is what we always strive to deliver.
So, if you have less than £100k annual household income, or you’re just looking to buy a product (say a pension, an ISA or some life insurance) we may not be the right fit for you.
Our services are best suited for those who are:
- Are 50 – 60 years old
- Are company directors / senior executives / partners in a professional practice
- Business owners, or
- Are widowed, and
- Are saving for future plans or preparing for retirement
- Have a good lifestyle and want to protect it
- Would like some professional and personal guidance on how to help you get the best from your life with the money you have
Mostly, we meet new clients at a crossroads in their life, when they are looking to make changes or overcome worries about the future.
If you’re unsure whether our services are right for you, get in touch and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
How we can help
People often come to us knowing they need to plan for their retirement but are confused and overwhelmed by what they need to do, and when.
Through our Santorini Retirement Lifestyle Programme, we’ll address all those ‘what if’ worries you have about your retirement:
- What if I run out of money during my retirement and need to start working again?
- What if I never have enough money to retire when I want to?
- What if I don’t have enough money to enjoy my retirement and support my family at the same time?
- What if I don’t have enough money to live the life I have longed for?
All too often, those ‘what if’ questions hold people back from truly living the future lives they want. Our lifetime cashflow forecasting tools and software create a visual roadmap that allows you to bring your vision of the future to life.
client since 2017